Exceptional Legal Services From An Accomplished Attorney
There are numerous construction law firms, especially in New York. For owners and developers, it is critical to only work with the best, most experienced and most trusted lawyers available. There is much at stake in development projects, so these entities have to protect their assets by aligning with highly skilled legal advocates and counselors.
Uzoamaka N. Okoye has exceptional experience in both the legal and engineering world, as an attorney of nearly 15 years who started her career as a project engineer for an engineering firm for seven years. Serving owners and developers in Brooklyn and throughout the New York metro area, U. Okoye Law, PLLC, provides exceptional legal representation in all aspects of construction law.
Meet Uzo Okoye
Ms. Okoye is an accomplished lawyer with a background that positions her well to help her clients succeed.
Among the accolades and recognition she has received, Ms. Okoye.
- Currently serves as legal counsel to the Project Management Office for The New Terminal One at JFK International Airport
- Is the chair of the board of directors of the African Services Committee
- Received the 2019 Jeremy G. Epstein Awards for Outstanding Pro Bono Service from the City Bar Justice Center, New Jersey
- Was selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars from 2012 to 2016, the 2014 New Leaders of the Bar
- Was the Women Worth Watching 2013 Award winner
- Was highlighted in the magazine article “Gibbons P.C. Uzoamaka N. Okoye Addressing Attrition and Increasing Diversity”
With more than a decade as an attorney and nearly a decade of work as an engineer in working on construction and development water and wastewater infrastructure project, Ms. Okoye brings an essential perspective to representing construction and development firms owners and developers. She sees the issues from both sides and has an eye for potential concerns that could arise in the development process. In most cases, her counsel helps clients launch complex infrastructure projects include public private partnership, avoid errors, actively resolve disputes during project delivery and mitigation or avoid litigation by handling things properly on the front end and closely assisting in change management throughout the design and construction of a project. When disputes do arise, she can provide litigation support and counsel, as well.
Contact U. Okoye Law, PLLC
Schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney to discuss your legal needs. Ms. Okoye will take the time to listen and understand your legal issues and will help you on the right path to finding the solutions you need.